The Burlodge conveyor belt systems consist of a frame and a superstructure, with the metal superstructure components made of 1.4301 chrome-nickel steel. The belt drive and controls are housed in the motor casing, located at one end of the conveyor. Meal trays are transported on either a belt or cord conveyor.
- Worktop height: approx. 900mm, adjustable by up to +/- 15mm
- Work surface width: approx. 500mm
- Belt width: approx. 300mm
- Conveyor length: as specified by the customer.
- photo end stop
- foot stop
- a choice of electrical sockets
- infrared tray counter
All conveyor systems are bespoke and manufactured to the customer’s specification.